March 4, 2010

Moniques Interview on Barbara Walters Oscar Special


The comedienne turned actress/talk-show host has spoken on the controversial matter in the past, yet for the first time – during her interview on Walters’ Oscar Special – she opened up about the more intricate details of her marriage.



“Let me say this: I have not had sex outside my marriage with Sidney,” the Academy Award nominee says in this year’s 29th – and final – Barbara Walters Oscar special.

“Could Sid have sex outside of his marriage with me? Yes. That’s not a deal-breaker. That’s not something that would make us say, ‘Pack your things and let’s end the marriage.’”

And what if the “Precious” star discovered that Hicks had, well, stepped out more than once? No sweat.

“What if it’s 20 times?” asks the openminded actress. “So what? We’ve been best friends for over 25 years, and we truly know who we are. Oftentimes, people get into marriages and they don’t know who they’re laying next to. I’m very comfortable and secure with my husband.”

Oh….ok.

But how does she keep her man from straying?

“He loves the hairy legs,” Mo says, “and if Sid likes the hairy legs, there you go.”

She even explains to Walters why she chooses to go au naturel: “I tried shaving one time, and it was so uncomfortable and painful. I said never again would I do that to myself.” Besides, says Mo’Nique, “I’m 42 and I’m very hairy.”



I don't like it!....but what do you guys think?

4 comments:

AJ said...

Um...seriously? Mo'nique...REALLY?? If you think of a marriage like that then that marriage isn't good. Nope. And besides, a hairy woman is not sexy. That's nasty.

Eduardo Guize said...

Mo'nique, the marriage thing, I'll comment on it when I've been with somebody for 25 years. About your legs, that's between you and God.

Unknown said...

Whatever works for her works for her...

deonte' k said...

If my man sleeps around it will be over Period!!!!